Story Telling Challenge

Stories and all other works of naturist fiction

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Story Telling Challenge

Postby cony on Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:54 am

Don't all rush with your stories, there is plenty of room for everyone. My excuse - well I have started writing the story for the latest challenge (A case of mind over matter remember?) after hoo-ing and ha-ing about the story line I wanted I have started on it. It will take some time yet as I still have to visualise quite a few things.

As to the final part to the previous challange (My house my rules) it has been proof read and a number of suggestions were made to improve the story line. I have to visualise these to see how I can incorporate them. It's coming - don't worry.

Cony 8)
cony
Sarong
Sarong

Postby sanua_chap on Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:00 pm

Once upon a time, I knew someone who could be quite incredibly rude at times.

He had a few sayings I still remember. When someone would exclaim, "How could you say that?" he would often reply: "It's simply a case of mind over matter. I don't mind and you don't matter."

I don't recommend this approach, but if anyone finds it useful (in the context of writing fiction!) please feel free to make use of it.
sanua_chap
Topless
Topless

Postby cony on Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:54 pm

Well I have finally done it - posted the last part to my story

My house, My Rules à la Cony (Part 2)
Coming out

http://www.chatbocks.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=7223

My apologies if it is a bit long - I got carried away!

Enjoy

Cony 8)
cony
Sarong
Sarong

Postby old guy on Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:21 pm

That was interesting, I couldn't come up with that much material. :)
old guy
Naked
Naked

Postby cony on Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:38 am

old guy wrote:That was interesting, I couldn't come up with that much material. :)

Thanks for the feed back. It a sort of just started and slowly snowballed from there

Cony 8)

ps. I have got on quite well with the next challange (A case of mind over matter) and it is beginning to blossom out. Any one else working on this as well, or was the title too much of a challange?
cony
Sarong
Sarong

Postby cony on Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:17 am

Well believe it or not I have actually finished my story in the latest challange (A case of mind over mater). I have passed it on for proof reading and not with standing any unforseen problems I will probably upload it in 4 - 6 weeks time.

So......

If any one wants to beat me to it this is your chance!

Cony 8)
cony
Sarong
Sarong

Postby sirius631 on Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:46 pm

Only a few days ago, I found my inspiration for my version of 'A Case of Mind Over Matter', so I started hitting the keyboard. It isn't finished yet, so please no comments in the story thread.

I've had the privilege of proof reading Cony's story, and know that my story is very different. Hope you like. :wink:
sirius631
Topless
Topless

Postby cony on Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:35 pm

sirius631 wrote:Only a few days ago, I found my inspiration for my version of 'A Case of Mind Over Matter', so I started hitting the keyboard. It isn't finished yet, so please no comments in the story thread.

I've had the privilege of proof reading Cony's story, and know that my story is very different. Hope you like. :wink:

So I have been outed :oops: . I have recieved back from Sirius my version after he proofread it for me, and made a number of suggestions. Most of his corrections (>95%) I have accepted - mostly because I am very bad at spelling and grammer - and am now working on the suggestions he has suggested for changes to the story. I know he had problems with my rewritten end to the story, but I will make some changes taking into account his suggestions.

Bear with me, it will take a little time.

Cony 8)
cony
Sarong
Sarong

Postby cony on Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:45 pm

Well I have finally posted my version of the challange I posted in May. Hopefully I have answered some of the reservations Sirius had when he proof read my story.

Enjoy

Cony 8)
cony
Sarong
Sarong

Postby ravenrider on Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:14 pm

Nice work Sirius and Cony.

I've thought for a long time that Science Fiction is a good way to approach stories about naturism. The problem I find with most naturist fiction is that it always ends up seeming unrealistic - I just end up thinking "that could never happen". By placing it in another world with different assumptions, anything becomes possible!

**** SPOILER(ISH) *****
Apart from that, there's plenty of stories about "normal" people discovering naturist groups and trying to understand how that works. It's an interesting twist to have a fully clothes optional society discovering a "clothes compulsory" one and trying to work out what's going on.
ravenrider
T-shirt and shorts
T-shirt and shorts

Postby sirius631 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:38 pm

Not quite finished yet. I think I'm two days off finishing my version of 'A Case of Mind Over Matter'.
sirius631
Topless
Topless

Postby cony on Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:19 am

I have just uploaded a new story (The Eraser). This was based on an idea thrown up on this board at the end of 2013.

The basic ideas were as follows :

Eraser

Postby sandy_beach_cat on 06 Dec 2013, 14:05

My son has just come home with an eraser.
It has lived a life of eraser crime, being lobbed at the back of people's heads, most recently
his. He want's ideas on how the eraser can live a new life bettering humanity, and ideally
not including rubbing things out.

Re: Eraser

Postby ravenrider on 06 Dec 2013, 16:25

Well, that's a tricky one. An eraser is designed purely for the function of rubbing things out.
While we should not condone such destructive behaviour, how can it ever lead a fulfilled
existence if we suppress it's natural instincts so completely? Perhaps we can find things it
can erase that cause no harm.

Otherwise, we have to ask what else is it suited to? The only alternative use I can find for it
is as some kind of padding material, e.g. to stop a door from harming a piece of furniture
when it bumps into it. Would that be sufficiently fulfilling for it to lead a happy life?

Postby old guy on 06 Dec 2013, 16:47

Use it to prop up an uneven table leg.

Postby sirius631 on 07 Dec 2013, 22:59

In England an eraser is otherwise known as a rubber, taken from the material used to make
it. For the same reason condoms are also known as rubbers. Which is more ethical: erasing
someone, or stopping them being created in the first place? Either way, it doesn't look good
for rubbers.

Postby John P on 08 Dec 2013, 03:23

Actually, "rubber" is so called in English because its original use was as an eraser, for
rubbing out pencil mistakes. But when Americans refer to "a rubber" they don't mean an
eraser, they mean something worn on the body--on the feet or possibly elsewhere.

My challenge is now to you, dear readers, what is your version of this. You do not need to follow my unusual (some would say weird) story line, but have a stab.

Now I need a rest. I have only been working on this for about four years, but I am looking for a new story line.

Enjoy

Cony 8)
Last edited by cony on Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
cony
Sarong
Sarong

Postby cony on Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:41 am

Suggestions are open for a new story line - but no chance of seeing the result this year

Cony 8)
cony
Sarong
Sarong

Previous

Return to Fiction