Nudist Sex Ed

Issues relating to young naturists

Moderator: Moderators

Nudist Sex Ed

Postby Paul818 on Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:17 am

I wasn't sure which thread this would fall under or if it were asked, but I have noticed questions from parents so I will ask: what is sex ed like for kids being raised as nudists/naturists?
I don't know if there is schooling specifically for nudist kids. I know that the argument goes back & forth between parents & schools who should teach them.
I have seen one question from a mother who wanted to know what to do with her 12yr old son who began getting erections around & didn't know what was going on exactly.
Paul818
Fully clothed
Fully clothed

Re: Nudist Sex Ed

Postby Naturgesetz on Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:49 am

Sex is different for nudists? The kids may know a bit more about anatomy. They may have therefore asked some questions and gotten some answers their textile classmates haven't. That may give them a head start in the sex ed class. But I doubt a separate curriculum is needed.

The mother should just answer her son's questions.
Naturgesetz
Naked
Naked

Postby Paul818 on Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:15 am

Naturgesetz wrote:Sex is different for nudists? The kids may know a bit more about anatomy. They may have therefore asked some questions and gotten some answers their textile classmates haven't. That may give them a head start in the sex ed class. But I doubt a separate curriculum is needed.

The mother should just answer her son's questions.

Ok. But is there all nudist schooling?
Would there be awkwardness though say with the boy still getting erect around his mom or a boy getting erect around his sister(s) or other female relatives?
Paul818
Fully clothed
Fully clothed

Postby nudewalker on Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:39 pm

I remember the question on another forum concerning the 12 year old and I am kind of skeptical. Although my family wasn't nudist it wasn't odd to see one another nude from time to time and I described the winter run from the bathroom to the best hot air vent in the house before getting dressed. Yes, as a teenager erections were common and uncontrolled and it had to be explained to the youngsters in the house. Also we lived in a farming community so the birds and bees were explained at an early age, it is kind of hard to hide the facts of life in a barnyard or pasture. So to answer the question, when the teachers started into the sex ed thing most of us just looked at each other, after all we covered that subject already. I don't think nudists need any special education, we just have a different perspective.
nudewalker
Topless
Topless

Postby Paul818 on Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:02 pm

nudewalker wrote:I remember the question on another forum concerning the 12 year old and I am kind of skeptical. Although my family wasn't nudist it wasn't odd to see one another nude from time to time and I described the winter run from the bathroom to the best hot air vent in the house before getting dressed. Yes, as a teenager erections were common and uncontrolled and it had to be explained to the youngsters in the house. Also we lived in a farming community so the birds and bees were explained at an early age, it is kind of hard to hide the facts of life in a barnyard or pasture. So to answer the question, when the teachers started into the sex ed thing most of us just looked at each other, after all we covered that subject already. I don't think nudists need any special education, we just have a different perspective.

Ok. But what I am still try to ask is if there is an all nude school or something out there? I wanna know if there is any school (preferably in the USA) thatallows or is all nude? I'm not suggesting that nudist should have different schooling just for Sex Ed; that would be segregation obviously.
Paul818
Fully clothed
Fully clothed

Postby Blizz on Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:34 pm

Paul818 wrote:Ok. But what I am still try to ask is if there is an all nude school or something out there? I wanna know if there is any school (preferably in the USA) thatallows or is all nude?

Unlikely. Society still doesn't seem totally prepared for such a community, especially in the West. The closest thing to a nudist town is, I believe, Cap D'Agde and that's unfortunately being slowly overtaken by swingers.
Blizz
Topless
Topless

Postby nudewalker on Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:27 am

I've never heard of a nudist school, there have to be home schooled nudists somewhere. There have been stories elsewhere but never verified.
nudewalker
Topless
Topless

Postby Paul818 on Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:20 am

nudewalker wrote:I've never heard of a nudist school, there have to be home schooled nudists somewhere. There have been stories elsewhere but never verified.

Ok. I was just wondering, but I was expecting the home schooling. I figure if there was an all nudist school, it would be used as an example as teenage nudists are less sexual than clothed teens. Though if some kind of illness passed around in an all nude school or something came up with couple or more students being sexually active it be used as a bad example.
I do think an all nude school may be interesting. But I guess there would need to be a real all nude/clothing optional township or something like that. Don't think it the USA would be the first to do so though.
Paul818
Fully clothed
Fully clothed

Postby sandy_beach_cat on Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:22 pm

I'm not aware of any. However If I recall correctly Summerhill School did allow nude swimming years ago. There was some sort of scandal after a child died, but I can't remember the details. Here is their website. http://www.summerhillschool.co.uk/pages/about.html I have no Idea if clothes are still optional as well as lessons. I think that a naturist school would only be viable in a naturist community, which are very few & far between. Possibly where the local dress is little or nothing, but in that case schooling might be informal or non-existent anyway. I don't think it's an idea that is likely to take off, & I would agree that only the perspective, rather than the format of sex ed lessons would (or should.) be different.
The thing about summerhill, is that the community makes up the rules. Not the adults.
sandy_beach_cat
Sarong
Sarong

Postby Blizz on Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:23 pm

Wow, wish I'd gone to a school like that.

Might not have turned out as messed up as I am today.
Blizz
Topless
Topless

Postby northlondoner on Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:06 pm

I can't believe there is much difference. I do think that if nude recreation was no big deal as in Germany there might be less messed up people though. The two 'western' countries that seem to have the most anti-nudist attitude (US, UK) also have amongst the highest divorce rates and teenage pregnancies.
northlondoner
Topless
Topless

Postby The Tibetan Hat on Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:53 pm

I can't believe this topic come up!
The Tibetan Hat
Topless
Topless

Postby KC on Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:37 am

We have th
The Tibetan Hat wrote:I can't believe this topic come up!

TTH, we have this one and erections. The only thing that would make it complete would be a return to shaving. Oh, and maybe the "all-nude city." :D
KC
Sarong
Sarong

Postby Nudezilla on Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:50 am

Lest we not forget KC's other favorite that refuses to die.... the Three Word Story.
Nudezilla
Topless
Topless
Location: Serendipity Park, Cleveland, Georgia, Planet Earth, USA

Postby Naturgesetz on Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:30 pm

"It was a"
:wink:
Naturgesetz
Naked
Naked

Next