C4 documentary looking for naturists aged 18-25

Issues relating to young naturists

Moderator: Moderators

C4 documentary looking for naturists aged 18-25

Postby charlie23976 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:38 pm

Are you a naturist aged between 18-25 who would like to have your say on a documentary about naturism?

Are you thinking of taking part in either of the naked bike rides happening in London and Brighton on 11th and 12th June?

If so I would love to hear from you!

IÔÇÖm a documentary maker working for ZKK TV who is interested in meeting young people aged between 18- 25 who would like to take part in a film about going naked.

If you are interested please contact me on here or rebecca.casey@zkktv.com
charlie23976
Fully clothed
Fully clothed

Re: C4 documentary looking for naturists aged 18-25

Postby Pyre on Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:37 am

Wasn't Diary of a Teenage Nudist done by ZKK?
Pyre
Topless
Topless

Postby Milly on Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:20 pm

Didn't they leave it a bit late asking only 4 days before the bike ride. Not very well prepared.
Milly
Fully clothed
Fully clothed

Postby sailho on Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:52 pm

have seen that uk viewers of C 4 may get to see the results "My Daughter the Teenage Nudist" 12 jan 2012 10pm

http://www.gipsymedi...-tv-guide.shtml
watch herehttp://www.channel4.com/programmes/my-daughter-the-teenage-nudist/4od#3278514 until 12 feb 2012
Last edited by sailho on Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
sailho
T-shirt and shorts
T-shirt and shorts

Postby sailho on Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:40 pm

more info now available http://www.channel4.com/programmes/my-d ... age-nudist

Mollie and Alex are part of a growing group of teens and twenty somethings embracing the world of public nudity - a contemporary phenomenon that's been driven by social networking sites such as Facebook as well as niche websites like The Naked Tea Party.

They are on a quest to normalise nudity, question the media's obsession with the body beautiful, and encourage other young people to liberate themselves by simply going naked - in the streets, in cafes or at art shows.

The new nudists are keen to take the nudist lifestyle beyond the old fashioned naturist clubs. So why is this pastime increasing in popularity and what do the parents think about their child revealing all in the most public of places?
sailho
T-shirt and shorts
T-shirt and shorts

Postby ojn99 on Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:18 pm

This looks like it could be interesting. I hope they paint naturism in a good light. I felt with past documentaries that the makers focused too much on the bad aspects of naturism and do not put enough emphasis on the positive attitudes we have towards a body acceptance and confidence.
ojn99
Fully clothed
Fully clothed

Postby Stanley Windrush on Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:36 pm

I'm looking forward to seeing the program.I didn't realise it at the time but I may have seen them filming at Abbey house gardens for it.
Last edited by Stanley Windrush on Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
Stanley Windrush
Topless
Topless

Postby northlondoner on Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:53 pm

I will watch it and I'm sure along with others in the UK on this forum we can share our thoughts on whether it is a good promotion of nude recreation or otherwise. Channel 4 has a good track record when they have commissioned anything on naturism or nudism.
northlondoner
Topless
Topless

Postby ravenrider on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:39 am

It may be just hyperbole in the blurb for the programme, but it's interesting that Channel 4 apparently reckon that naturism is a growing trend in young people.
ravenrider
T-shirt and shorts
T-shirt and shorts

Postby northlondoner on Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:21 am

If I remember correctly the programme was not a very good one. The group went to one of the Abbey Gardens naturist days, about half the group remained clothed, and possibly this was the programme where the then YBN youth officer was interviewed at length. I'd expect most teenagers who like to sunbathe or swim nude do not want others to know.
northlondoner
Topless
Topless

Return to Teenagers