Erections

Issues relating to young naturists

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Erections

Postby Offkilter on Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:56 pm

This being the last bastion of any size, I will tell a short tail of recent experience.
I am not a teenager, but here at "Cat's", most other erection forums have been closed due to their very (discussed) nature.

Just a week ago at a very popular crowded beach in Miami known as Haulover, I saw an erection. I was busy writing a letter, as the afternoon progressed, pausing to think through the next passage I looked up, (frame of speech, actually over) to see a quite erect man. He was not erect in his stature, but rather laying on his back speaking on a phone, and openly engorged.

There, that's the topic of discussion title we have not endured, engorgedness.

Obviously this was not a private viewing of mine, he was surrounded by at least 40-50 people who with little else to do, could not have missed it (the engorgement), as some were much closer than I. I admired it for a moment, neither threatened or intimidated by its naturalness, just observing a rather nice penis, for what its worth (another frame of speech, penises rarely have price tags or skews, yet I would not trade mine for all the tea in.....another frame of....), not dissimilar to mine. I did not think to look around and compare the reactions of all those others. The next paragraph of my musings clicked into my brain and I returned to penning, finishing my thoughts in permanent ink, re-reading it with delight. When I tipped my chin up to squint about in the later afternoon light, everything had changed. Except for the man, phone, people, sounds, smells, and actions of us all. The penis was still there, subsided, as we all should be, unnoticed among the 100's of other penises, in a place of acceptance that is our natural setting.
Offkilter
Topless
Topless

Postby Skyclad2015 on Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:45 pm

Hope not to see one at any naturist event/beach, but if I do I will not let it disturb me.
Skyclad2015
Topless
Topless

Postby ChavPrincess13 on Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:10 am

I'm not saying nudity = sex but our sexuality is part of who we are and that doesn't magically get switched off just because we are on a beach....I don't get the relevance of being christian apart from it being another mindset that treats sex as shameful.....
ChavPrincess13
Fully clothed
Fully clothed

Postby ChavPrincess13 on Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:37 am

Surely Genesis is a metaphor unless you're some crazy creationist and nudity instead describes innocence rather than an actual physical state:p n i guess you mean the song of solomon? My comment was more aimed at organised christianity than ancient jewish poetry.....
ChavPrincess13
Fully clothed
Fully clothed

Postby nudecamper on Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:43 am

Always a good subject for a naturist forum but all I see here at CHM Montalivet in SW France is 1000s of naturists enjoying themselves in the hot sunshine. No erections that I can see but for a bloke plenty of good subject matter. Really though its a non issue, anybody wanting to be a naturist needs to get out and enjoy naturism at a place like CHM.
nudecamper
Topless
Topless

Postby sanua_chap on Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:13 am

ChavPrincess13 wrote:Why are naturists so often afraid of their sexually? i don't mean beaches should be full of sex but sometimes the stance 'nudism has nothing to do with sex seems a lie designed to ease our guilt or out of fear what the moral majority might think.....nudity is sexual, bodies are sexual, we like to look & be looked @ so why pretend otherwise?

I try to stay out of commenting on the Teenager forum, but I think a response is needed...

I do not think that naturists are afraid of their sexuality. In my experience, naturism has helped many people accept and engage with their sexuality. Sexuality is about who we are, and the fact that I am a male is a major aspect of my identity. Many people struggle with this, and for many, naturism has been a significant part in helping them accept themselves for who they are.

Sex, on the other hand, is a pleasurable activity we sometimes engage in. The society I live in is unhealthy in its attitude to sex, largely because this is a great way to enable some people to make a lot of money. Nudity is one of the things which society associates with sex - it is one of the unhealthy aspects, but it is a strong association.

So when people think that you get naked in order to have sex, and they hear about these people who go around naked all the time, they naturally make the assumption that we are (or ought to be) engaged in one long orgy, and are both disappointed and disbelieving when they are told this is not the case.

So, "Nudism has nothing to do with sex" is both true and a necessary message to give people, if they are to understand anything of the reality of the naturist lifestyle. It is true in exactly the same way that reading books and eating food has nothing to do with sex: it is not to claim that people who read books or eat food never have sex, but that the two activities are quite distinct.
sanua_chap
Topless
Topless

Postby ChavPrincess13 on Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:43 pm

sanua_chap wrote:
ChavPrincess13 wrote:Why are naturists so often afraid of their sexually? i don't mean beaches should be full of sex but sometimes the stance 'nudism has nothing to do with sex seems a lie designed to ease our guilt or out of fear what the moral majority might think.....nudity is sexual, bodies are sexual, we like to look & be looked @ so why pretend otherwise?

I try to stay out of commenting on the Teenager forum, but I think a response is needed...

I do not think that naturists are afraid of their sexuality. In my experience, naturism has helped many people accept and engage with their sexuality. Sexuality is about who we are, and the fact that I am a male is a major aspect of my identity. Many people struggle with this, and for many, naturism has been a significant part in helping them accept themselves for who they are.

Sex, on the other hand, is a pleasurable activity we sometimes engage in. The society I live in is unhealthy in its attitude to sex, largely because this is a great way to enable some people to make a lot of money. Nudity is one of the things which society associates with sex - it is one of the unhealthy aspects, but it is a strong association.

So when people think that you get naked in order to have sex, and they hear about these people who go around naked all the time, they naturally make the assumption that we are (or ought to be) engaged in one long orgy, and are both disappointed and disbelieving when they are told this is not the case.

So, "Nudism has nothing to do with sex" is both true and a necessary message to give people, if they are to understand anything of the reality of the naturist lifestyle. It is true in exactly the same way that reading books and eating food has nothing to do with sex: it is not to claim that people who read books or eat food never have sex, but that the two activities are quite distinct.

im too lazy to write a proper reply but your analogy doesn't stack up, neither reading nor eating requires exposing or viewing other people's genitalia.....and like it or not our bodies and minds are hardwired to instinctively respond sexually. That doesn't mean we act upon those thoughts or feelings nor do we have them all the time, we are rational(ish) beings so we have control but to pretend we are somehow free of our baser instincts seems smug & a lie. Can you hand on heart say you've never had a sexual thought or reaction on a beach that's been prompted by either your nudity or someone elses?

Defo agree with your comments about society n sex but sometimes naturism comes over a bit hollyer than thou whilst not being fully honest with itself.....
ChavPrincess13
Fully clothed
Fully clothed

Postby ChavPrincess13 on Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:04 pm

also why stay away from this part of a forum if everything is utterly innocent?
ChavPrincess13
Fully clothed
Fully clothed

Postby nudecamper on Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:34 am

Chav, why are you assuming naturists are afraid of their own sexuality? I'm not afraid of mine. Naturism is not some sort of philosophy it is recreation.
nudecamper
Topless
Topless

Postby Petrus on Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:56 am

I feel that this thread is beginning to stray too far. Originally ,it was simply concerning the real concern of younger males from the onset of puberty. Peter
Petrus

Postby sanua_chap on Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:02 pm

ChavPrincess13 wrote:also why stay away from this part of a forum if everything is utterly innocent?

I think you mis-read what I said.

I said that "I try to stay out of commenting on the Teenager forum," not that I stay away from the Teenager forum. I like to hear what they say, but I think it is a forum for teenagers to express their views, not for the older folk to tell teenagers what we think. We have the other forums (fora?) to play with.
sanua_chap
Topless
Topless

Postby jeff on Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:48 am

It just seems the stigma around erections leads to sexual stimulation
jeff
Fully clothed
Fully clothed

Previous

Return to Teenagers