Voice-activated Car Radio

Jokes and other things to brighten the day

Moderator: Moderators

Voice-activated Car Radio

Postby Naturgesetz on Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:21 pm

A guy buys a new car. One of its features is a voice-activated radio, which turns on and off when the driver says "On," or "Off," and changes stations in response to requests for specific types. As he's driving home he decides to put it through it paces. "on." It turns on. "Off." It turns off. "On." It turns on again. "Classical." A station playing a symphony. "Jazz." It switches to a jazz program. "News." Switch to a news station. He's about to say, "Sports," when some bozo swerves in front of him and cuts him off. He shouts, "Idiot!" at the other driver, and the radio tunes in Rush Limbaugh.
Naturgesetz
Naked
Naked

Re: Voice-activated Car Radio

Postby old guy on Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:58 am

Rush Limbaugh- politically conservative, loud mouth, radio talk show host- if you haven't heard of him
old guy
Naked
Naked

Postby aussieian on Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:56 am

old guy wrote:Rush Limbaugh- politically conservative, loud mouth, radio talk show host- if you haven't heard of him

No, living as I do on this side of the globe, I definitely haven't heard of him. Thanks for the explanation, Old Guy.

Mind you, we do have a few just like him.

Yours naturally,
AussieIan.
aussieian
Topless
Topless

Postby nudewalker on Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:49 pm

In an attempt to stay awake while working the night turn we would tune into the kind of show opposite of what we enjoyed. For example rockers would listen to country and western and liberals would tune in to a conservative talk show. While listening to a rebroadcast of Rush's show one night he went on a rant about nudists. I'm not sure what brought the discussion on but he had to point out that nudists were liberals like Nancy Pelosi. And who would ever want to see Nancy Pelosi naked? On commercial break my co-worker said that he was sure that there had to be some conservative nudists but he wouldn't want to see her naked. I said "No, you might not want to see her but why can't she be naked if she wants to?". "Besides, nudists are not about looking, it's about enjoying being clothes free". So as far as I am concerned Rush must be a voyeur that wants to pick who he sees. Anyway, Rush changed the subject and so did our discussion.
nudewalker
Topless
Topless

Return to Humour