Group Challenge to Write a Story

Stories and all other works of naturist fiction

Moderator: Moderators

Group Challenge to Write a Story

Postby New_Adventurer on Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:44 am

I have seen this challenge in other places and times, so lets try it here. Everyone adds to the story a paragraph or so at a time. I'll start with the following:

It was a dark and stormy night; Susan was anxious to get home and prepare for her vacation travel to the South of France where she had a hotel room booked at Cape d'Agde, she had been dreaming of this for months. When she finally got home she was soaked to the skin and cold. Her quick remedy was to strip off in the hallway and jump into a hot shower, then off to bed. Little did she know what fate awaited her in France.
New_Adventurer
Fully clothed
Fully clothed

Re: Group Challenge to Write a Story

Postby Naturgesetz on Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:08 am

In France, she would have the misfortune of stopping into a kosher market for some bagels and lox just before it came under assault from terrorists. In the ensuing gun battle, she would be killed. But now, that lay in the unimaginable future. Settling into bed, her skin aglow from the shower, she softly murmured, "Robert."
Naturgesetz
Naked
Naked

Postby sandy_beach_cat on Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:25 pm

He did not reply, for an error by a waiter had meant that his latte had been laced with slow poison; intended not for him, but for a disgraced Bulgarian diplomat. Sighing deeply, he expired.
sandy_beach_cat
Sarong
Sarong

Postby sanua_chap on Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:47 pm

I don't think this group was quite up to the challenge!

But, then, I have not seen it done successfully by any other group. An attempt by some professional writers a few years ago ended in a total mess, too. Can you point us to some successful examples on other forums (fora?)? That might help.
sanua_chap
Topless
Topless

Postby sandy_beach_cat on Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:32 pm

It had a beginning, a middle, and an end. No loose ends. What else is there?
"It was a dark and stormy night." may not have helped. It has some negative vibes attached.
sandy_beach_cat
Sarong
Sarong

Postby nudecamper on Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:58 am

Oh bo****ks! said Susan, he's dead. Ah well, I'll find another bloke at Cap d'Agde. Don't fancy the kosher market so I'll grab a bacon sarnie or whatever they call it in France from the motorway services on my way south. After an almost non stop drive she arrived at the quartier naturiste Cap d'Agde. After a good nights kip she went to the beach. Flippin'eck, almost more metal than flesh here said Susan as other beach users jangled by. Then she met a German bloke with tattoos & big rings.......
nudecamper
Topless
Topless

Postby New_Adventurer on Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:07 pm

The Dark and Stormy Night was a prominent feature in the Peanuts comic strip, Snoopy would be sitting on top of his dog house typing away. The San Jose Mercury and the English department at San Jose State University sponsored a writing contest. After the top three winning entries were properly praised, they also reported on the fourth-place entry. It was approximately this:

"The sun oozed over the horizon, shoved aside darkness, crept along the greensward, and, with sickly fingers, pushed through the castle window, knifed its way across the bed, revealing the pillaged princess, hand at throat, crown asunder, gaping in frenzied horror at the sated, sodden amphibian lying beside her, disbelieving the magnitude of the frog's deception, screaming madly, "You lied!"
New_Adventurer
Fully clothed
Fully clothed

Postby nudecamper on Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:02 pm

Come on then co authors! Susan has got over the death of her beloved Robert, escaped death herself by opting to eat rubbish motorway services food instead of ending up caught in the crossfire of a terrorist incident and is now about to start a relationship with a tastefully inked and intimately pierced German. There must be some mileage in that. :mrgreen:
nudecamper
Topless
Topless

Postby calgarymark42 on Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:22 am

nudecamper wrote:Come on then co authors! Susan has got over the death of her beloved Robert, escaped death herself by opting to eat rubbish motorway services food instead of ending up caught in the crossfire of a terrorist incident and is now about to start a relationship with a tastefully inked and intimately pierced German. There must be some mileage in that. :mrgreen:

Killermetres? :wink:
calgarymark42
Topless
Topless

Return to Fiction