Naturist Fiction Discussion

Stories and all other works of naturist fiction

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Naturist Fiction Discussion

Postby sirius631 on Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:41 pm

I've posted a new story to the B.N. blog, entitled 'When in Rome...'. It's about a school visit to Germany. One boy, who was raised in Germany, takes his friend to a naturist beach on their day off. They are followed by an unwelcome hanger-on, but who do the police come for?

http://www.bn.org.uk/community/blog/12-naturist-fiction-blog/
sirius631
Topless
Topless

Postby Naturgesetz on Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:28 pm

Neat twist.
Naturgesetz
Naked
Naked

Postby Wannabenatural on Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:25 pm

David,
I just finished reading 'When in Rome..." and must compliment you on a great story. I liked it better than the Chloe series.
Wannabenatural
T-shirt and shorts
T-shirt and shorts

Postby sirius631 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:35 pm

With the setting up of the Fiction forum, I thought I'd start moving my stories back here, for those who don't want to be fussed with the B.N. blog section. I've just posted up 'The Sales Pitch.'
sirius631
Topless
Topless

Postby sirius631 on Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:02 am

Superpan's proposal of an interactive story is interesting, although I think some discussion here would be useful, in order to agree the process.

I think the 100 word limit per post is a bit limiting, as it doesn't give each author much chance to influence the storyline. I don't think 100 characters gives the author has much chance to make the start of a story compelling. Another forum that I've been involved with has multi-author stories, but the post limit is 1000 characters.

It will probably be best to stick to a time limit between post, as if the story doesn't attract another author then it will stall. The time limit will have to be long enough to give other authors chance to read the previous entries and develop an installment. I'd suggest a week.
sirius631
Topless
Topless

Postby FrankT on Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:23 pm

sirius631 wrote:Superpan's proposal of an interactive story is interesting, although I think some discussion here would be useful, in order to agree the process.

I think the 100 word limit per post is a bit limiting, as it doesn't give each author much chance to influence the storyline. I don't think 100 characters gives the author has much chance to make the start of a story compelling. Another forum that I've been involved with has multi-author stories, but the post limit is 1000 characters.

It will probably be best to stick to a time limit between post, as if the story doesn't attract another author then it will stall. The time limit will have to be long enough to give other authors chance to read the previous entries and develop an installment. I'd suggest a week.

Superpan said 100 words, not 100 characters. 100 words would average out to 500 or 600 characters. Not what you are suggesting, but a lot closer.
FrankT

Postby sirius631 on Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:30 pm

FrankT wrote:
Superpan said 100 words, not 100 characters. 100 words would average out to 500 or 600 characters. Not what you are suggesting, but a lot closer.

I did mean to come back and edit that. The limit on the fiction forum of Nudist Clubhouse is 1000 words, not characters as I mistakenly had put. That is per post, not for the whole story.
Last edited by sirius631 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sirius631
Topless
Topless

Postby Superpan on Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:18 pm

Whatever you think is best. I admit the 100 word limit is short but that's because its mainly to make sure that certain people aren't dominating the story over others and everyone's allowed to make an equal contribution. That said, if some people think it could be expanded, go right ahead.
Superpan
Topless
Topless

Postby cony on Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:49 am

100 words is, I think, a little short, just about a short paragraph, not enough to develop anything. I would go with 500- 1000 words. I also agree that there should be a minimum time limit before the poster and post a continuation straight after his own. We do not need to invent the wheel here, there are other sites which are already doing this.

Cony 8)

ps. I am enjoying rereading some of Sirius631's stories, especially 'When in Rome' :D
cony
Sarong
Sarong

Postby sirius631 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:33 am

Just a little off-topic, but I've just taken delivery of my copy of Karol Wojtyla's 'Love and Responsibility', so I'll be be reading up on the insight that Emma gained in 'Invasion'.
sirius631
Topless
Topless

Re: Naturist Fiction Discussion (Vatican 2›)

Postby cony on Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:10 pm

Corvds,

Nice story and I like the way you have integrated it into the previous stories you wote.

Cony 8)
cony
Sarong
Sarong

Postby old guy on Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:59 pm

cony wrote:Corvds,

Nice story and I like the way you have integrated it into the previous stories you wote.

Cony 8)

Waiting for more :)
old guy
Naked
Naked

Postby cony on Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:11 pm

old guy wrote:
cony wrote:Corvds,

Cony 8)

Waiting for more :)

So write something for us :P

Cony 8)
cony
Sarong
Sarong

Postby old guy on Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:31 pm

I'd be better at adding a paragraph or three to someone else's story coming up with a long posting all my own would be difficult :oops:
old guy
Naked
Naked

Postby sirius631 on Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:27 pm

old guy wrote:I'd be better at adding a paragraph or three to someone else's story coming up with a long posting all my own would be difficult :oops:

I always thought that a collaborative story is best done by long negotiations, rather than by adding chapters. If nobody sets the direction of the story to start, it can easily drift aimlessly.
sirius631
Topless
Topless

PreviousNext

Return to Fiction