Naturist Fiction Discussion

Stories and all other works of naturist fiction

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Naturist Fiction Discussion

Postby ravenrider on Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:11 pm

Sirius, I tried to read your stories on the BN website, but I couldn't work out the order they were supposed to be read in. Any chance of adding a contents page or something?
ravenrider
T-shirt and shorts
T-shirt and shorts

Postby sirius631 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:06 pm

They are in chronological order. You need to start on page 3 of 3, since older posts move on to later pages. If you select 'Chloe, In Confidence' in the category menu it will filter out my stand-alone stories.
sirius631
Topless
Topless

Postby sirius631 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:17 pm

cony wrote:David,

I have read the last parts of your stories in the 'Chloe, In Confidence' series. When I read the penultimate part ('The Divide') I took an instant dislike to the way the story was going. I then read the last (two) parts ('Champs Elysees') and understood what happened in the previous part and how it lead to the end. Congratulations on a good series.

A good soppy end, but then we all like a happy ending! :wink:

Cony 8)

Thanks Cony,

I knew where I was going with Champs Elysees for a long time, but I found writing 'The Divide' difficult for obvious reasons.

You will notice a new, two part story appearing in the B.N. blog, called 'Curse of the Water Meter'. When I started it, it was an entirely stand-alone story, but I crossed over the Musgrove family into 'Invasion' because I liked the family so much.

I am finally getting round to writing my own version of 'My House, My Rules', but I think it will take some time.
sirius631
Topless
Topless

Postby John P on Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:53 pm

Following up another thread here, I did a search on the name "Nigel Keer". He's the guy who was prosecuted back in February for walking nude on the Yorkshire moors, but who then appealed and was recently exonerated. It turns out he's a published author. I would guess self-published, but he's someone whose name is known and who has a real book printed on real dead trees that you can order:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Paul-Jamess-Nat ... 1908341696

There are two reviews on Amazon and they're both favorable. However, "the only thing that spoiled it for me is that it is full of spelling and grammatical mistakes all the way through" doesn't sound very enticing.
John P
Topless
Topless

Postby sirius631 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:51 am

John P wrote:Following up another thread here, I did a search on the name "Nigel Keer". He's the guy who was prosecuted back in February for walking nude on the Yorkshire moors, but who then appealed and was recently exonerated. It turns out he's a published author. I would guess self-published, but he's someone whose name is known and who has a real book printed on real dead trees that you can order:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Paul-Jamess-Nat ... 1908341696

There are two reviews on Amazon and they're both favorable. However, "the only thing that spoiled it for me is that it is full of spelling and grammatical mistakes all the way through" doesn't sound very enticing.

Nigel Kerr's book is available on B.N's shop page. I read the synopsis and decided not to bother buying as it sounded like an 'everybody's getting nakky' story.
Last edited by sirius631 on Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sirius631
Topless
Topless

Postby cony on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:48 am

sirius631 wrote:Thanks Cony,

I knew where I was going with Champs Elysees for a long time, but I found writing 'The Divide' difficult for obvious reasons.

You will notice a new, two part story appearing in the B.N. blog, called 'Curse of the Water Meter'. When I started it, it was an entirely stand-alone story, but I crossed over the Musgrove family into 'Invasion' because I liked the family so much.

I am finally getting round to writing my own version of 'My House, My Rules', but I think it will take some time.

David,

I fully understand how difficult it was for you to write 'The Divide', it was difficult to read.

I have already read the story 'Curse of the Water Meter' and quite liked it.

Believe it on not I am also working on my version of 'My House, My Rules', but it is going very heavily as amongst other things I keep changing the plot as it goes along. I know where I want to get with it but am finding it difficult to get there. :?

Cony 8)
cony
Sarong
Sarong

Postby sirius631 on Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:56 pm

cony wrote: I know where I want to get with it but am finding it difficult to get there. :?

I know exactly what you mean. What I do is write the plot framework out in red. Then, as I write each section and am happy with the continuity, I delete the red text. The review utility within Word is very useful too. If there is something that I think needs expanding on, I can leave myself a note in a balloon for next time I revisit it.
sirius631
Topless
Topless

Postby bbnudman on Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:37 pm

David,

Thanks for continuing the story of Chloe in Confidence. A compelling story with a true naturist sentiment. I have thoroughly enjoyed the whole series. I don't know how you find the time to write. Bravo!

BruceB
bbnudman
Fully clothed
Fully clothed

Postby sirius631 on Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:38 am

bbnudman wrote:David,

Thanks for continuing the story of Chloe in Confidence. A compelling story with a true naturist sentiment. I have thoroughly enjoyed the whole series. I don't know how you find the time to write. Bravo!

BruceB

Thanks Bruce,

Basically, I've let too many other things slip. I really need to get back out on my own bike ;-)
sirius631
Topless
Topless

Postby cony on Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:58 am

sirius631 wrote:Thanks Bruce,

Basically, I've let too many other things slip. I really need to get back out on my own bike ;-)

Which explains where you get your insight regarding all things cycling

Cony 8)
cony
Sarong
Sarong

Postby Stanley Windrush on Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:30 am

sirius631 wrote:
cony wrote: I know where I want to get with it but am finding it difficult to get there. :?

I know exactly what you mean. What I do is write the plot framework out in red. Then, as I write each section and am happy with the continuity, I delete the red text. The review utility within Word is very useful too. If there is something that I think needs expanding on, I can leave myself a note in a balloon for next time I revisit it.

Just found another application of word I didnt know about or forgetten sorry it pissed been to birthsday party
Stanley Windrush
Topless
Topless

Postby sirius631 on Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:38 am

If you have a comment to make on a story, could you please make it within this thread. This is more important for stories that are still in progress as comments break up the flow and make the story look messy.

Cheers,
Sirius631
Last edited by sirius631 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
sirius631
Topless
Topless

Postby Stanley Windrush on Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:49 pm

Sorry about previous post I had been to a very drunken party,I wish I'd known about that toolbar as the biggest problem I find with writing is keeping track of characters.My original plan for my version of my house was series of letters with the one posted as the last but I deleted all others & tried to put too much in
Stanley Windrush
Topless
Topless

Postby cony on Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:56 pm

Sirius

I see you have beaten me into print. I have read your story, I can't say I was all that enamoured with the violent side of it, but it turned out into a very nice story.

Cony 8)
cony
Sarong
Sarong

Postby sirius631 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:52 pm

cony wrote:Sirius

I see you have beaten me into print. I have read your story, I can't say I was all that enamoured with the violent side of it, but it turned out into a very nice story.

Cony 8)

There are violent people in life, and those who cower under their threats. I think I'll always have the offenders get their comeuppance.
sirius631
Topless
Topless

PreviousNext

Return to Fiction