Naturist Fiction Discussion

Stories and all other works of naturist fiction

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Naturist Fiction Discussion

Postby sanua_chap on Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:50 pm

sirius631 wrote:
old guy wrote:I'd be better at adding a paragraph or three to someone else's story coming up with a long posting all my own would be difficult :oops:

I always thought that a collaborative story is best done by long negotiations, rather than by adding chapters. If nobody sets the direction of the story to start, it can easily drift aimlessly.

I tend to agree with you. Came across a collaborative story a while back. It involved several people who could write well as individuals, but they each had a different idea about how the story should go and it just didn't work.
sanua_chap
Topless
Topless

Postby old guy on Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:53 pm

sanua_chap wrote:
sirius631 wrote:
old guy wrote:I'd be better at adding a paragraph or three to someone else's story coming up with a long posting all my own would be difficult :oops:

I always thought that a collaborative story is best done by long negotiations, rather than by adding chapters. If nobody sets the direction of the story to start, it can easily drift aimlessly.

I tend to agree with you. Came across a collaborative story a while back. It involved several people who could write well as individuals, but they each had a different idea about how the story should go and it just didn't work.

which are reasons why I haven't put up a story, that and the possible inability to come up with enough of my own material.
old guy
Naked
Naked

Postby cony on Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:49 pm

old guy wrote:
sanua_chap wrote:
sirius631 wrote: "old guy wrote:
I'd be better at adding a paragraph or three to someone else's story coming up with a long posting all my own would be difficult :oops:

which are reasons why I haven't put up a story, that and the possible inability to come up with enough of my own material.

I also thought I could not write a story - until.... I got pushed into it by Sirius (thanks). Sometime the story just flows out and sometimes it takes months to formulate (like the one I am trying to write at the moment).

Cony 8)
cony
Sarong
Sarong

Re: Naturist Fiction Discussion (Vatican 2›)

Postby corvds on Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:40 pm

old guy wrote:
cony wrote:Corvds,

Nice story and I like the way you have integrated it into the previous stories you wote.

Cony 8)

Waiting for more :)

Sorry I took so long to reply (I don't follow this forum on a regular basis - I'm much more frequently on some local French-Canadian forums) but thank you for the compliment. Since Vatican 2 1/2,I've written another story in this series but it's still in French only - I will have to translate it into English before posting it here. In the meantime, I've written a English piece of fan-fiction you might enjoy as well.
corvds
Fully clothed
Fully clothed

Postby sirius631 on Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:55 pm

I finally figured out the conclusion to the major thread of my version of 'A Case of Mind Over Matter', so anyone who hasn't got bored of waiting (over a year) can look forward to a few updates. I'll just have to work out where I got up to.
sirius631
Topless
Topless

Postby sanua_chap on Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:42 am

sirius631 wrote:I finally figured out the conclusion to the major thread of my version of 'A Case of Mind Over Matter', so anyone who hasn't got bored of waiting (over a year) can look forward to a few updates. I'll just have to work out where I got up to.

Thank you!

I'm always astonished at the bravery of people who start stories without knowing where they will end!
sanua_chap
Topless
Topless

Postby cony on Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:32 am

sanua_chap wrote:
sirius631 wrote:I finally figured out the conclusion to the major thread of my version of 'A Case of Mind Over Matter', so anyone who hasn't got bored of waiting (over a year) can look forward to a few updates. I'll just have to work out where I got up to.

Thank you!

I'm always astonished at the bravery of people who start stories without knowing where they will end!

I know sirius631's problem. I have a story in the making (has not been published yet). I know the start (well I have started it), I know where I want to get too, just not how. I have been stuck for about 18 months at the moment :?

Cony 8)
cony
Sarong
Sarong

Postby sirius631 on Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:52 am

For all intents and purpose, the story was complete, but I was just not happy with just finding the bad guy dangling. To finish the story without wrapping who'd done it was unsatisfactory, but to enter into a long investigation would only have been a distraction. Having taken inspiration from a Xena: Warrior Princess episode, where someone was thought to have committed suicide only for it to be found that he couldn't have jumped upwards to hang, I was still left with an unclosed case. Non of the attackers could just bump him off without them loosing the moral high ground, so I had to arrange that someone or something which couldn't be called to account did him in. It's not exactly 'Day of the Triffids', but it was the plants what done it.
sirius631
Topless
Topless

Postby sanua_chap on Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:54 pm

cony wrote:I know sirius631's problem. I have a story in the making (has not been published yet). I know the start (well I have started it), I know where I want to get too, just not how. I have been stuck for about 18 months at the moment :?

Cony 8)

Feel free to brainstorm the problem - either online or offline. Other ideas may work, or perhaps they will not work but still spark off something new for you.
sanua_chap
Topless
Topless

Postby sirius631 on Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:46 am

cony wrote:I have a story in the making (has not been published yet). I know the start (well I have started it), I know where I want to get too, just not how. I have been stuck for about 18 months at the moment :?

Cony 8)

The great thing about sci-fi is that you can just invent a way to open up a wormhole, and you're there. :wink:
sirius631
Topless
Topless

Postby cony on Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:00 am

sirius631 wrote:
cony wrote:I have a story in the making (has not been published yet). I know the start (well I have started it), I know where I want to get too, just not how. I have been stuck for about 18 months at the moment :?

Cony 8)

The great thing about sci-fi is that you can just invent a way to open up a wormhole, and you're there. :wink:

My story is not really sci-fi, even though there will be those who will say it is, so a wormhole is not really a solution..... :cry:
on the other hand ....... :idea:

Cony 8)
cony
Sarong
Sarong

Postby cony on Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:13 am

cony wrote:
sirius631 wrote:

Cony 8)

My story is not really sci-fi, even though there will be those who will say it is, so a wormhole is not really a solution..... :cry:
on the other hand ....... :idea:

Cony 8)

...at last I have been able to move forward with this story. It is still not ready, but it is beginning to get volume (don't worry it won't be obese!)

Cony 8)
cony
Sarong
Sarong

Postby old guy on Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:22 pm

Activity in Fiction! great! :D
old guy
Naked
Naked

Postby cony on Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:33 am

old guy wrote:Activity in Fiction! great! :D

just don't call it Fake Fiction :oops:

Cony 8)
cony
Sarong
Sarong

Postby sanua_chap on Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:47 am

cony wrote:...at last I have been able to move forward with this story. It is still not ready, but it is beginning to get volume (don't worry it won't be obese!)

Cony 8)

Glad to hear it! Is there anything we might be able to do to help? Either in public messages or PM? Sometimes just explaining what you are wrestling with to someone else can be helpful, but you don't always want to do it in public ...
sanua_chap
Topless
Topless

PreviousNext

Return to Fiction