Recommendations?

Stories and all other works of naturist fiction

Moderator: Moderators

Recommendations?

Postby Dino on Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:25 pm

I'm really sorry to see this section going dormant again, as I really love good naturist fiction and can't find enough of it. Does anyone have any good (and current) recommendations for other sites and or ebooks?
Dino
Fully clothed
Fully clothed

Re: Recommendations?

Postby old guy on Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:43 am

Unless some country's nudist/naturist magazine(s) has something I'd have no idea where to lookand I'd like to read some!
old guy
Naked
Naked

Re: Recommendations?

Postby calgarymark42 on Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:14 am

Dino wrote:I'm really sorry to see this section going dormant again, as I really love good naturist fiction and can't find enough of it. Does anyone have any good (and current) recommendations for other sites and or ebooks?

Go to Kindle and type 'naturist' and or 'nudist' in the search box. Be careful what you choose, look at the samples for free; they are subject to the regrettably usual misuse of the terms by non-naturists. Look for works by Will Forrest, T H Pine, Wally Greensage. Good hunting! :)

(Later) - I meant to mention the work of P.Z. Walker (several books - but especially the two related to 'Mirror Earth').
Also I just finished reading (at 3.00 a.m. this morning! 'nuff sed) the 'Father Al' trilogy by T.H. Pine.
calgarymark42
Topless
Topless

Return to Fiction