Naturist camping

Talk about general nudism

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Naturist camping

Postby nudecamper on Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:01 pm

Hi Chris. Yes we are here to the end of the month. Very cheap in June but gets very expensive in July. We will be at Montalivet in July & then at a couple of sites in the Dordogne for August.
nudecamper
Topless
Topless

Postby ml on Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:41 am

When I lived in the western USA we had a very nice group and we went nude camping frequently with a club in Arizona. It seems much more free to be able to be nude without any walls surrounding you . In the western USA there are plenty of places to hike nude and camp nude . Here in Florida, although there are a few nude beaches and plenty of travel clubs there are few places to hike even dressed because Florida is full of nasty beasties - snakes and alligators. The weather is great for nude recreation but it is limited. Going back west and going nude hiking camping in the summer still it is one of my favorite activities. I miss the nude camping clubs in Arizona, Nevada and California.
ml
T-shirt and shorts
T-shirt and shorts

Postby nudecamper on Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:07 am

Yes. Us Brit have to travel a bit to find really good naturist places in the summer. Montalivet is over a 600mile drive from my home in south east UK & a ferry crossing UK to France. I’ve been plenty further than that. Down into Spain over a 1000mile drive from my home.
nudecamper
Topless
Topless

Postby Bydand1980 on Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:27 am

It seems that I have fallen into something of a pattern over the last two or three years with a visit to Flevo tying in with going to Wacken in Germany. Last year we ended up there unexpectedly after an eventful trip.

My friends that I was travelling with got cold feet about the idea of naked camping so they decided to drive on straight through to Germany. We got as far as Bremen and the campervan broke down but we eventually got to Wacken and had to sleep five nights in a transit van borrowed from the garage that was repairing our van.

Because of the breakdown the insurance people wouldn't insure us for the rest of our planned road trip but instead said they would cover us back to the ferry home. At that time of year the ferries were fully booked and we were stuck in Holland. It was late, we had nowhere safe to park up so I phoned one of my friends at Flevo and he let us stay overnight at his house there until we could get parked up properly in the morning. We arrived just after midnight, had a couple of drinks and went to sleep. Next morning we walked round to the van fully dressed and waited for reception opening. That was fine. We started driving round and my driver friend had obviously forgotten about Flevo being a naturist park and almost crashed the van when a naked guy walked out in front of her!

After a few uncertain hours my friends relaxed a bit and they were genuinely disappointed when we had to leave. They said that it was exactly the kind of place they needed to relax and de-stress after all the problems we had in Germany. They liked it so much that even my definitely non-nudist friend said that she wouldn't mind going back again this year and might try joining in this time!

I managed to add a couple of other short trips there. Last year I was really busy helping to organise some events in Brussels. For one event, the group paid for flights to "Brussels" Charleroi. It's safe to say that I'd rather stay a couple of days in Holland and take the train down from Rotterdam which is what I did the rest of the time.

Anyway, can't wait to go back and complete the conversion of my friends!!!
Bydand1980
Topless
Topless

Postby nudecamper on Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:03 pm

Glad your friends enjoyed Flevo. We will be back there for 3wks April/May with caravan. Going via Harwich/Hook it’s only 95 driving miles from our Essex home. We take the daytime crossing, park overnight in the carpark outside the gate & go to the reception in the morning. Nobody is actually bothered if you are naked in the carpark outside. The usual half price ferry offer was on again this yr so car/caravan return for £150 was too good to miss. After that we will be heading off to southern France until end of Aug.
nudecamper
Topless
Topless

Postby nudecamper on Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:40 am

That time again so back at Flevo with caravan after a calm & sunny trip across the North Sea yesterday. Weather is fantastic for a few days. Sun & mid 20s celsius so all good. 8)
nudecamper
Topless
Topless

Postby calgarymark42 on Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:47 pm

Envy! :mrgreen:
The snow is melting, :) the thermometer has come out of hiding :wink: , the prairies are flooding (snowmeltwater doesn't run off flat land!) :? the sun is higher :o but not much warmer ... :cry:
calgarymark42
Topless
Topless

Postby nudecamper on Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:14 am

Last few days of my annual summer caravan trip in Europe. We are now back in Holland at Natukreek nr Rotterdam & we get the ferry back to UK on Thurs afternoon. Easy as we are less than an hour from the Hoek van Holland ferry port. So hitch caravan to car Thurs morning & away we go. Arrive in Harwich & we are only half hour drive to home. In last 3mnths we have gone from Holland via Paris down through central France to Dordogne & south west coast & back again. 7 naturist campsites in all.

Weather has been good. Too hot at times. Up to 38degC. No complaints though. If I can do this every year until I die I will be happy enough. 8)
nudecamper
Topless
Topless

Postby Bydand1980 on Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:19 am

We spent a few days at Flevo this year, around the weekend of Natupop. I even murdered House of the Rising Sun on karaoke that night!

We arrived in Rotterdam during the heatwave and experienced a massive thunder storm. We hoped the next day would be cooler for driving up to Flevo but when we got there the temperature had gone up to 43C!!!
Bydand1980
Topless
Topless

Postby Naturgesetz on Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:54 am

Wow1 That should have encouraged nudity, even among non-naturists.
Naturgesetz
Naked
Naked

Previous

Return to General