Chats

Talk about general nudism

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Chats

Postby Wannabenatural on Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:52 pm

Gappy wrote:I agree the best approach i'd as stated in the previous post, I accept that no time is suitable for everyone but will get in 1st with my preference for a friday evening 8 gmt, as I think people have other things to do at weekends, but for many I hope they don't have work/school the next day

I didn't include Friday at 8pm GMT because that requires US participants to be available to chat from 8:00 am (Hawaii) to 1:00 pm (East Coast) more or less depending on daylight saving time. That is great for folks who don't have to work on Fridays but not so good for the workers of the world (unless, of course, you can chat from work, which I don't think many people can).
Wannabenatural
T-shirt and shorts
T-shirt and shorts

Postby heyitschris on Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:52 pm

im hoping we do more than just fridays, im always out on friday nights.
heyitschris
T-shirt and shorts
T-shirt and shorts

Postby Talvi on Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:30 pm

I will try to be there this friday and saturday. I really want to give this chat a chance.
Talvi
T-shirt and shorts
T-shirt and shorts

Postby Talvi on Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:39 pm

Chat, anyone? :D
Talvi
T-shirt and shorts
T-shirt and shorts

Postby Ethan on Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:51 pm

This chat would be a wonderful thing to get started again. I've been looking for a live nudist/naturist chat.
Ethan
Fully clothed
Fully clothed

Postby sandy_beach_cat on Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:59 am

The problem is that there are usually only 1 or 2 of us online at any given moment. As the board members are mostly in the USA or UK, the time difference makes it difficult. As for the time difference to Australia.....
sandy_beach_cat
Sarong
Sarong

Postby Ethan on Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:49 pm

sandy_beach_cat wrote:The problem is that there are usually only 1 or 2 of us online at any given moment. As the board members are mostly in the USA or UK, the time difference makes it difficult. As for the time difference to Australia.....

Okay, I see.
Ethan
Fully clothed
Fully clothed

Postby Ash nude on Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:19 pm

hi 8) !! Anyone ther 4 chat :o ???
Ash nude
Fully clothed
Fully clothed

Postby Ethan on Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:30 am

I'm up for chat if anyone wants to!
Ethan
Fully clothed
Fully clothed

Postby sunshinedaydream on Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:47 pm

There are a few people online right now, I'm clicking that link and going to a chat, i hope some one meets me there!
sunshinedaydream
Fully clothed
Fully clothed

Postby nakedrhode on Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:12 pm

I am glad to see a lot more people from the uk recently on here and would love to chat get to know you all .If you would like to chat I have yahoo,skype and gmail .I have been told there is even aim messenger now must investigate that .Well I have put it out there if you would like an addy let me know.
nakedrhode
Fully clothed
Fully clothed

Postby FrankT on Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:34 pm

nakedrhode wrote:I am glad to see a lot more people from the uk recently on here and would love to chat get to know you all .If you would like to chat I have yahoo,skype and gmail .I have been told there is even aim messenger now must investigate that .Well I have put it out there if you would like an addy let me know.

I'm going to make the same suggestion to you that I make to others. Better to keep the discussions here, rather than giving out personal details (such as e-mail addresses).
FrankT

Postby ian1612 on Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:13 pm

:? I notice over the last couple of days since I joined the site, there are many guests using the site. Why don't they register as users???
ian1612
Fully clothed
Fully clothed

Postby phoebe on Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:03 pm

good question, maybe they are just curious looky loos or maybe they are people who were expecting to find what pops up on most of the other sites in a google search.
phoebe
Topless
Topless

Postby aussieian on Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:04 pm

phoebe wrote: . . . maybe they are just curious looky loos or maybe they are people who were expecting to find what pops up on most of the other sites in a google search.

Just like Phoebe says ...

On the Australian nudist forum ("Aussie Naturists") to which I belong, the number of "guests" always significantly exceeds the number of members logged on. Moreover, a huge number of would-be members jump through all the hoops of joining the forum, log on for a couple of days, never submit a single post, and are eventually aged off the forum. Why did they even bother? Again, for the same reasons Phoebe has described above.

Yours naturally,
AussieIan.
aussieian
Topless
Topless

PreviousNext

Return to General