The Introduction Thread

Talk about general nudism

Moderator: Moderators

Re: The Introduction Thread

Postby Naturgesetz on Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:55 pm

Happy to see you here, Jessica and IMCastanza.
Naturgesetz
Naked
Naked

Postby Big Bother on Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:37 pm

Welcome jessica and imcastanza! :D
Big Bother
Fully clothed
Fully clothed

Postby sandy_beach_cat on Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:35 pm

jessica wrote:1. Name - Jessica
2. Gender - Female
3. Age - 14
4. Etymology of name (if any) Mods note - This means your screen name, not real name! - My name
5. How you got into naturism - On holiday in the summer
6. Closet? Social? Something in between? - In between. I've been on holiday and to beaches but not at a club
7. Where you live - Salisbury
8. Description of yourself - Into dancing and sports which is healthy but also like sitting on the sofa shooting people on the playstation which is probably not quite as healthy

Hi Jessica.
Welcome to the forum.
You probably realise this already, but remember the entire internet can see your picture. If your friends don't know you're a naturist, the chances are they will find out!
I take it from the fact that you've been naturist on holiday, that you're parents are naturist too?
sandy_beach_cat
Sarong
Sarong

Postby jessica on Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:32 pm

sandy_beach_cat wrote:
jessica wrote:1. Name - Jessica
2. Gender - Female
3. Age - 14
4. Etymology of name (if any) Mods note - This means your screen name, not real name! - My name
5. How you got into naturism - On holiday in the summer
6. Closet? Social? Something in between? - In between. I've been on holiday and to beaches but not at a club
7. Where you live - Salisbury
8. Description of yourself - Into dancing and sports which is healthy but also like sitting on the sofa shooting people on the playstation which is probably not quite as healthy

Hi Jessica.
Welcome to the forum.
You probably realise this already, but remember the entire internet can see your picture. If your friends don't know you're a naturist, the chances are they will find out!
I take it from the fact that you've been naturist on holiday, that you're parents are naturist too?

It's ok they all know anyway. I went on holiday with dad and sisters. My Parents split up in April. Mum isn't a nudist.
jessica
Fully clothed
Fully clothed

Previous

Return to General