'Nudity & risque'

Topics that are nudity related but not nudism

Moderator: Moderators

'Nudity & risque'

Postby nudecamper on Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:33 pm

Here am I sitting on ferry going across the North Sea to Holland for my usual week at Flevonatuur my fave Dutch naturist site. I try to access Flevo website to check on my chalet accomodation on my tablet via ferry wifi and I find it blocked due to 'nudity & risque'. What anti naturist insanity is this says I? Fortunately I can still access cat's, however when I do I get the usual ad's on other websites offering me '1000s of Asian Babes'... Eh? I'm just a simple recreational naturist. I know nothing of all this stuff. :mrgreen:
nudecamper
Topless
Topless

Re: 'Nudity & risque'

Postby nudecamper on Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:11 am

Well, we are here now, sat by the indoor pool using the free wifi. Plenty of nudity but 'risque' free. :mrgreen:
nudecamper
Topless
Topless

Postby sanua_chap on Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:32 pm

nudecamper wrote:Here am I sitting on ferry going across the North Sea to Holland for my usual week at Flevonatuur my fave Dutch naturist site. I try to access Flevo website to check on my chalet accomodation on my tablet via ferry wifi and I find it blocked due to 'nudity & risque'. What anti naturist insanity is this says I? Fortunately I can still access cat's, however when I do I get the usual ad's on other websites offering me '1000s of Asian Babes'... Eh? I'm just a simple recreational naturist. I know nothing of all this stuff. :mrgreen:

Asian babes? I guess that is probably a charity seeking to promote world peace by encouraging people to adopt babies from a different cultural background.
sanua_chap
Topless
Topless

Postby sandy_beach_cat on Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:37 am

sanua_chap wrote:
nudecamper wrote:Here am I sitting on ferry going across the North Sea to Holland for my usual week at Flevonatuur my fave Dutch naturist site. I try to access Flevo website to check on my chalet accomodation on my tablet via ferry wifi and I find it blocked due to 'nudity & risque'. What anti naturist insanity is this says I? Fortunately I can still access cat's, however when I do I get the usual ad's on other websites offering me '1000s of Asian Babes'... Eh? I'm just a simple recreational naturist. I know nothing of all this stuff. :mrgreen:

Asian babes? I guess that is probably a charity seeking to promote world peace by encouraging people to adopt babies from a different cultural background.

And the(Alleged) Russian women who send emails to my spam folder are really those wooden dolls that fit one inside the other....... :evil:

Hey look! A flying pig! :o
sandy_beach_cat
Sarong
Sarong

Return to Nudity and society