Small nudist getaway.

Topics that are nudity related but not nudism

Moderator: Moderators

Small nudist getaway.

Postby SteveWren on Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:53 am

Hi,
Hope Im posting in the right area. I am after peoples opinions on a small nudist getaway area I am thinking of doing, it would be located in Queensland ,Australia, on about 50 acres (maybe more or less) with walking tracks through rainforest and bushland, a pool, bbq area and large grass area for sports all fully fenced and secure and secluded probably 20mins to town so you have privacy but am close enough to beaches , tourist stops etc. Open to couples or families for a reasonable price you can choose either a day pass which is 6am to 6pm on the day you book with full use of everything or an overnight stay in a small cabin. Small change room near the main gate with toilets, showers etc. Sounds like every other place yes but mine is not only smaller but you can book it for you and your partner/ family and thats it for overnight stays or for day passes you can choose to have the place to yourself or share with another couple or family. My thinking was that if your a first timer with nudism this is the in between step from nude at home to a large nudist resort , you get used to it and not have to feel really shy. What are your thoughts on this? what should be included? etc
Thanks
SteveWren
Fully clothed
Fully clothed

Re: Small nudist getaway.

Postby nudecamper on Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:23 pm

No Idea about Oz, I've never been but from a European perspective your plans sounds like many inland naturist campsites in southern France. Remote rural location, mostly camping pitches with a few rental cabins & swimming pool. Club sites in the UK are like this as well. Plenty much prefer this sort of campsite from the larger resort type with bars & restaurants etc so reason to suppose it should be any sort of 'step'. You don't mention camping pitches, I would have thought you would include these as well or do you have to get approval from local planning authority for this? Good luck with it, anyway.
nudecamper
Topless
Topless

Postby old guy on Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:44 pm

WiFi internet access is about the only thing you didn't mention, is that more of an American thing?
Sounds interesting with or without it.
old guy
Naked
Naked

Postby sanua_chap on Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:07 am

Is this intended to be a commercial undertaking, or just something you provide as a hobby?
sanua_chap
Topless
Topless

Postby aussieian on Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:14 am

Ummm ... I notice that Steve has not logged on since April 18 - the day he posted his enquiry.

I was going to make a couple of suggestions.

It might be as well if we all hold off until Steve re-surfaces.

Yours naturally,
AussieIan.

PS: Steve's "vision" is remarkably like what already exists at Pineforest Retreat in Tomerong, New South Wales.
aussieian
Topless
Topless

Return to Nudity and society