Open for discussion

Topics that are nudity related but not nudism

Moderator: Moderators

Open for discussion

Postby nudewalker on Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:36 pm

In recent months it seems that the females on the forum have not had much input so following a discussion with Mrs. Walker and some friends I wish to share. Anyway, it seems that the E channel has a red carpet show before any award program and the females in our crowd critique the outfits. The most usual comment is "she should be wearing a bra!". Now I know that my wife's greatest joy often seems to be when we get home and she says "Finally, I can get this bra off!". Also from Facebook many of her friends share pictures or comments about the moment the bra comes off and the boobs are free. So during one such exchange between the women involved one commented "get the girls up where they belong". Now all these comments were being done electronically so I asked Mrs. Walker "who decided where the girls are supposed to be anyway?". And "who and why did anyone decide women should wear bras"? So I found this article http://nymag.com/thecut/2014/11/new-yor ... boobs.html and see that no two women have the same breasts so why make them all conform? I understand support during exercise but everyday? Just some random thoughts on my part and maybe a discussion?
nudewalker
Topless
Topless

Re: Open for discussion

Postby aussieian on Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:42 am

My wife and I have been married for just over forty years, and I don't recall it ever being an issue for her that she just had to remove her bra the moment she arrived home. Sometimes after a long or hot day she will change from her daywear to a nightie (without bra) a couple of hours before bedtime.

Interestingly, my remedial massage therapist, a young woman in her early thirties who gave birth to twins in January this year, mentioned to me recently (while we were discussing my preference for clothes free living) that, for her, the first item of clothing that comes off once she is home is her bra. She inferred that this is a common habit amongst women.

As a male with no first hand bra-wearing experience, this is about as much as I can contribute to this discussion.

Yours naturally,
AussieIan.
aussieian
Topless
Topless

Postby nudewalker on Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:46 pm

Here I go with this cut and paste thing again. Sometime fingers do not work right at this age but the blog that brought on the discussion between the Mrs. and I was Zjuzdme.org http://zjuzdme.org/blog/2014/11/25/no-m ... mfortable/  so I guess it is a personal thing. The tight undergarments are either a product of fashion or as was pointed out by the wife the wrong size! Personally, I could not stand elastic that dug into my skin that much but is it because I'm so conditioned to not wearing clothes?
nudewalker
Topless
Topless

Postby Sammy on Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:26 pm

I also can't contribute any personal experience, but my partner decided to stop wearing bras about a year and a half ago. She found them uncomfortable, was very comfortable naked and topless in all sorts of situations, and increasingly had become frustrated with the idea that her breasts had to be a certain shape. She was fearful that it would be uncomfortable, since that was her experience of being bra free, but she thought she would stick with it for a couple of weeks, and see if she got used to it. She totally did, and has only worn a bra once or twice since. She is not one to adapt willingly to what other people tell her she should look like, though!
Sammy
Topless
Topless

Postby nudewalker on Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:25 pm

Our (the Walker's) point exactly Sammy! I know there is peer pressure among the younger generations for a degree of conformity but as adults one should be able to chose their own way. Anyway, from some research we've done it seems the attitude changed around the Victorian Age then the fashion industry took over with their insane ideas of what looks good. I can't relate any personal experience either; only what is told to me by female friends and Mrs. Walker!
nudewalker
Topless
Topless

Return to Nudity and society