1920's copper mining in New Mexico

Talk about anything non nudist related

Moderator: Moderators

1920's copper mining in New Mexico

Postby old guy on Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:34 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... lbZy6ZWECM
My cousins wife put this link up on Facebook …I have no idea where she found it. Just over 11 minutes long and apparently part of a series (the next video appears to be in color and much more recent)
old guy
Naked
Naked

Re: 1920's copper mining in New Mexico

Postby Roy on Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:15 am

Interesting. Parallels to the history of the Sierra Nevada foothill gold country where I lived as a kid (8-13) in the early ‘60s. That’s where I discovered I love being naked outdoors. Our nearest neighbor was 1/2 mile away and there was nothing within 15 miles behind our house. Wonderful place!
Roy
Topless
Topless

Postby Naturgesetz on Thu May 03, 2018 12:18 am

Roy wrote:Interesting. Parallels to the history of the Sierra Nevada foothill gold country where I lived as a kid (8-13) in the early ‘60s. That’s where I discovered I love being naked outdoors. Our nearest neighbor was 1/2 mile away and there was nothing within 15 miles behind our house. Wonderful place!

Lucky you! You've piqued my curiosity on a couple of points. How did you come to be naked outdoors for the first time? And were your parents aware of your nudity, and, if so, what was their reaction?
Naturgesetz
Naked
Naked

Postby Roy on Fri May 04, 2018 11:52 pm

Naturgesetz wrote:
Roy wrote:Interesting. Parallels to the history of the Sierra Nevada foothill gold country where I lived as a kid (8-13) in the early ‘60s. That’s where I discovered I love being naked outdoors. Our nearest neighbor was 1/2 mile away and there was nothing within 15 miles behind our house. Wonderful place!

Lucky you! You've piqued my curiosity on a couple of points. How did you come to be naked outdoors for the first time? And were your parents aware of your nudity, and, if so, what was their reaction?

I was about 8 1/2 when I decided to try sleeping nude the first time one Summer night. It felt so wonderfully different, I had little sleep that night but I did it against next night and soon ditched my pajamas.

I took my clothes off on a walk with our dog in the forest behind our house about a year later and that led to many more. Again, I felt astonishingly free and enjoyed my walks (approx 2-3 miles) regularly until we moved to the NY suburbs 4 years later.

My parents quickly knew that I was sleeping nude, but never learned about my walks. Had they known, my mother would likely have just similed, my dad would probably have gone ballistic.

To this day, I wear clothing only when necessary. Some view nudity/naturism as a hobby, but not me. I don’t travel to be nude, nor do I look for opportunities to socialize nude. It’s simply the way I live as much of my life as I can. I’m so glad I have an understanding wife.
Roy
Topless
Topless

Return to Chit chat