Apple/spam question

Talk about anything non nudist related

Moderator: Moderators

Apple/spam question

Postby old guy on Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:40 pm

I've been getting emails (I don't click on anything in them) that claim to be from Apple, iTunes, or whatever "billing" me for purchases or warning me that things have been billed to me.
They're fakes…any way to report them to Apple?
User avatar
old guy
Naked
Naked
Posts: 9243
Location: southwest Missouri, USA

Re: Apple/spam question

Postby FrankT on Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:49 am

old guy wrote:I've been getting emails (I don't click on anything in them) that claim to be from Apple, iTunes, or whatever "billing" me for purchases or warning me that things have been billed to me.
They're fakes…any way to report them to Apple?


You can forward them to reportphishing@apple.com.
User avatar
FrankT
Moderator
Posts: 6648
Location: Long Island, New York, USA

Re: Apple/spam question

Postby old guy on Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:10 pm

FrankT wrote:
old guy wrote:I've been getting emails (I don't click on anything in them) that claim to be from Apple, iTunes, or whatever "billing" me for purchases or warning me that things have been billed to me.
They're fakes…any way to report them to Apple?


You can forward them to reportphishing@apple.com.

Thank you
User avatar
old guy
Naked
Naked
Posts: 9243
Location: southwest Missouri, USA

Re: Apple/spam question

Postby calgarymark42 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:45 am

And I thought this was a question about a (terrible! :o ) diet .... :?
calgarymark42
Topless
Topless
Posts: 692

Re: Apple/spam question

Postby old guy on Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:22 pm

calgarymark42 wrote:And I thought this was a question about a (terrible! :o ) diet .... :?

Some apples are good…never tried Spam
User avatar
old guy
Naked
Naked
Posts: 9243
Location: southwest Missouri, USA

Re: Apple/spam question

Postby cony on Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:18 pm

old guy wrote:
calgarymark42 wrote:And I thought this was a question about a (terrible! :o ) diet .... :?

Some apples are good…never tried Spam

Delicious!

Cony 8)
User avatar
cony
Sarong
Sarong
Posts: 2869
Location: Middle East

Re: Apple/spam question

Postby Naturgesetz on Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:46 am

old guy wrote:
calgarymark42 wrote:And I thought this was a question about a (terrible! :o ) diet .... :?

Some apples are good…never tried Spam

Definitely give it a try. You can use it like ham or bologna in sandwiches.
Then there's this: http://www.hormelfoodsrecipes.com/recip ... ffins.aspx
Of course, you can cut down the recipe. I'm not sure how you're supposed to get square slices of Spam. I just make thin rectangular slices, about an ounce each, and put two in each sandwich.
Naturgesetz
Naked
Naked
Posts: 6411
Location: Eastern Massachusetts

Re: Apple/spam question

Postby old guy on Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:23 pm

I recently bought a can of the stuff at a local grocery store…12 ounce can on sale for 99¢. Kind of a block of ground/chopped ham all pressed together. The most notable thing I saw about it (still had a year or 2 to go on best by date) was that the sodium level was around twice what my cheap lunch meat has in it. I don't think I'll be buying more even at that price. I prefer sliced ham or the usual packaged lunch meat.
User avatar
old guy
Naked
Naked
Posts: 9243
Location: southwest Missouri, USA

Re: Apple/spam question

Postby Roy on Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:10 pm

I had Spam on occasion growing up, baked and also sliced on sandwiches. I didn’t particularily care for it and have stayed away from it for nearly 50 years. It’s not that it tastes horrible but it doesn’t really taste much like a real ham despite it being touted as a substitute. That may be due to the gelatin that holds the ham chunks (everything but the squeal?)
together.
Roy
Topless
Topless
Posts: 1620

Re: Apple/spam question

Postby New_Adventurer on Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:44 pm

I tried Spam once, that is enough. As my mother told me and as I told my son, you do not have to eat all of it, but you must taste at least two bites. And Monte Python was right, it is awful.
New_Adventurer
Fully clothed
Fully clothed
Posts: 30


Return to Chit chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

cron